We’re hiring Associates to manage our clinics!
ZOOM+Care is seeking motivated and friendly multi-taskers to run our Healthcare On-Demand clinics! Our Associates are responsible for delivering the ZOOM+Care customer experience, facility and inventory management, phlebotomy and provider support. The Associate opportunity is perfect for smart and organized people who want to start a career with an innovative healthcare leader and who enjoy working in a fast paced environment that is always evolving.
A little about ZOOM+Care
ZOOM+Care provides on-demand complete care including urgent care, primary care for adults and children, emergency care and specialty care in neighborhoods in Portland and Seattle. ZOOM+Care speciality areas include Dermatology, Gynecology/Women’s Health, Orthopedics, ENT, GI, Cardiology, Podiatry and more to come. We’re humbled to have been selected one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014-2017 and a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun Associates and medical providers
- Be empowered to deliver the ZOOM+Care perfect visit to each patient by executing key touch points in the visit with exceptional, above-and-beyond service
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Ensure a smooth day for your patients and providers, through the management of your daily patient schedule, inventory and A+ facility
- Deliver outstanding support to the team of board-certified healthcare providers you work with, as well as execute flawless lab and blood draw experiences for patients
- Experience a role that is totally unique to anything else in healthcare. Nowhere else will you be part of a team that wants to train you to own your clinic, perform in-house lab tests, and phlebotomy, all while delivering an outstanding patient experience
- Great opportunity for exposure to multiple fields of medicine - and to be on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- At least one year working in a customer service environment (retail sales, hospitality, sales associate, etc.) Coupled with an internal passion for caring for people
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and across multiple departments
- Able to easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.