Clinic Associate: M-F 4:30pm-12:30am
We’re hiring Associates to manage our clinics!
ZOOM+Care is seeking motivated and friendly multi-taskers to run our healthcare on-demand clinics! As the Clinic Associate, you will be responsible for delivering the ZOOM+Care customer experience, facility and inventory management, phlebotomy and provider support. The Associate opportunity is perfect for smart and organized individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to start a career with an innovative healthcare leader.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun Associates and medical providers
- Be empowered to deliver the ZOOM+Care perfect visit to each patient by executing key touch points with exceptional, above-and-beyond service
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Ensure a smooth day for your patients and providers through the management of your daily patient schedule, inventory and the maintenance of an A+ facility
- Deliver outstanding support to a team of board-certified healthcare providers and execute flawless lab and blood draw experiences for our patients
- Experience a role that is totally unique to anything else in healthcare. Nowhere else will you be part of a team that will train you from the bottom up to perform in-house lab tests, phlebotomy and to deliver an outstanding patient experience
- Gain exposure to multiple fields of medicine and be on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- At least one year working in a customer service environment (retail sales, hospitality, sales associate, etc.) coupled with an internal passion for caring for people
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and across multiple departments
- Able to easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.