ZOOM+Care is seeking an experienced Contracts Specialist!
The ZOOM+Care Contracts Specialist provides critical support to real estate, procurement and finance for legal document review and management covering everything from property leases and service contracts to business licenses. This organized, detail-oriented, process-driven individual will deftly navigate between business group managers, outside legal counsel, and external vendors to negotiate contracts that serve ZOOM+Care’s business interests. They will create durable systems to manage documents and dates reliably across the organization.
A little about ZOOM+Care
ZOOM+Care provides on-demand complete care including urgent care, primary care, emergency care and specialty care in 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. ZOOM+Care speciality areas include Dermatology, Gynecology/Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, ENT, GI, Cardiology, Podiatry and more to come. We’re humbled to have been selected one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014-2017 and a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year. We are driven to provide radical access of affordable care to our customers, and believe that efficient back end processes are a big part of being successful.
- Manages contract review process with external legal support and internal business owners; publishes status log on a weekly basis. Contracts include leases, purchase agreements, service agreements, financing agreements, etc.
- Manages contract database (Concord), ensuring accurate information is input for each contract and that key dates are proactively communicated to relevant parties.
- Reviews real estate leases on a quarterly basis to create monthly work plan to manage subleases and renewals, ensure rent adjustments are made in a timely manner, and obtain business license renewals.
- Responds to requests for SNDA or Estoppel execution; manages legal review and approval.
- Reviews annual reconciliation of property management charges for all properties.
- Establishes contract management database protocols for data entry; manages population of database with all real estate leases and business contracts.
- Acts as initial point person for any real estate matter involving legal, i.e. landlord conflict over maintenance responsibilities.
- Assist with department budget tracking and administrative tasks.
- Support finance with Secretary of State corporate renewals, corporate insurance renewals, quarterly ethics commission filings.
- 3-5 years experience working with legal documents in real estate and / or purchasing; paralegal certification is strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.