CT / X-Ray Technologist
We’re hiring a CT Technologist to join our growing imaging practice!
If you’re a CT / X-Ray Technologist who wants to improve the accessibility and quality of imaging, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! You’ll join our growing imaging team of X-Ray, Ultrasound and CT Technologists delivering low dose imaging for our for our system of on-demand neighborhood clinics. The imaging center is co-located with ZOOM+Care's Super Clinic, where we deliver care with ER doctors on-demand. You’ll work in a supportive learning environment where you can practice safely and share your clinical skills with the rest of our team. Delivering the right care to your patients will be easy in our integrated delivery system that includes primary care, mental health, ER and other specialists.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Join a superior team of certified technologists, ER docs, MDs, NDs, PAs and NPs
- Practice in our on-demand imaging center in the heart of the city
- Receive clinical support with subspecialty and surgical backup at major community and university health systems
- Work within a fully digital healthcare environment
Day to Day
- Perform adult and pediatric CT/CTA exams of the chest, abdomen, neuro and MSK
- Cross cover by taking x-ray images of adult and pediatric extremities, abdomen, chest and spine to support medical provider using both fixed and mobile x-ray equipment as needed
- Operate equipment associated with performing the exams, including injectors, PACS, and monitors
- Perform within a structured care delivery framework that supports ZOOM+Care standards
- ARRT certified in CT
- OBMI required
- BLS and CPR certification
- IV proficient
- At least two years of experience in hospital or imaging center
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Wednesday - Saturday 2:00pm - 12:00am
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.