CT / X-Ray Technologist: Per-Diem or Part-Time
We’re hiring CT/X-Ray Technologists to join our growing imaging practice.
If you’re a CT/X-Ray Technologist who wants to improve the accessibility and quality of imaging, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! You’ll join our growing imaging team of X-Ray, Ultrasound and CT Technologists delivering low dose imaging for our system of on-demand neighborhood clinics, and for our Super clinic. The imaging center is co-located with ZOOM+Care Super, where we deliver care with ER doctors on demand. You’ll work in a supportive learning environment where you can practice safely and share your clinical skills with the rest of our team. Delivering the right care to your patients will be easy in our integrated delivery system that includes primary care, mental health, ER and other specialists.
A little about ZOOM+Care
ZOOM+Care provides on-demand complete care including urgent care, primary care for adults and children, emergency care and specialty care in neighborhoods in Portland and Seattle. ZOOM+Care speciality areas include Dermatology, Gynecology/Women’s Health, Orthopedics, ENT, GI, Cardiology, Podiatry and more to come. We’re humbled to have been selected one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014-2017 and a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year.
- Join a superior team of certified technologists, ER docs, MDs, NDs, PAs and NPs
- Practice in our on-demand imaging center in the heart of the city
- Receive clinical support with subspecialty and surgical backup at major community and university health systems
- Work within a fully digital healthcare environment
Day to Day
- Perform adult and pediatric CT/CTA exams of the chest, abdomen, neuro and MSK
- Cross cover by taking x-ray images of adult and pediatric extremities, abdomen, chest and spine to support medical provider using both fixed and mobile x ray equipment as needed
- Operate equipment associated with performing the exams, including injectors, PACS, and monitors
- Perform within a structured care delivery framework that supports ZOOM+Care standards
- ARRT certified in CT
- OBMI required
- BLS and CPR certification
- IV proficient
- At least two years of experience in hospital or imaging center
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.