Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join ZOOM+Care!
You are a part of the Growth Engine of ZOOM+Care and are passionate about reinventing healthcare in America. You dream of ways to connect with people who want to become ZOOMers, and envision numerous renditions of placing, testing, tweaking, and optimizing campaigns in the digital world. You thrive when driving demand, building community, connecting with our audience, and attracting new members using media outlets.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will serve the important role of growing demand and managing our social presence across multiple channels. You will be responsible for driving demand through all digital channels, and the growth of our followers, engaging them with useful content, and ultimately converting them into members and active fans. You should have command of best practices and trends in digital and social media marketing, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Own performance of SEO, PPC and digital display advertising, and social media campaigns
- Drive increased customer visits through SEO, paid search, digital display advertising, social media and email nurture campaigns
- Create, edit and share social media content (blog, email campiagns, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Optimize advertising through pay-per-click, digital display and social channels for all regions and all clinics
- Provide weekly analytics reports to management team
- Manage campaigns including setup, monitoring, and optimization on a daily basis
- Respond to all social media messages and reviews
- Manage and optimize social media budget to maximize ROI
- Monitor and comment on trends in social media; monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- 5+ years developing and implementing digital marketing strategy including SEO, search and display ads
- 5+ years experience and superior knowledge in social media landscape, trends, networks and toolset
- 5+ years in B2C social media and marketing (experience writing for marketing purposes preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present information in group settings
- Experience interpreting data and using to tell a story effectively
- Expertise with Google Ad Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Experience with Act-On and Podium platforms
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) or equivalent
- Video editing skills
- Exciting compensation package