Digital Provider (FNP, FNP-C)
ZOOM+Care is hiring Digital Providers!
ZOOM+Care is hiring Family Nurse Practitioners to provide healthcare via chat remotely, while working once a quarter from a ZOOM+Care clinic. This is an emerging field of medicine with significant professional growth opportunities. You’ll learn this highly valuable and coveted expertise, and become certified as a ZOOM+Care Digitalist™. You’ll practice in a supportive environment focused on delivering quality care in a system dedicated to evidence-based medicine, advanced decision-support tools and extensive professional clinical support.
A little about ZOOM+Care
Co-founded in 2006 in Portland, Oregon by healthcare entrepreneurs David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D., ZOOM+Care was built on the promise of delivering "Twice the Health At Half the Cost With Ten Times the Delight." ZOOM+Care is a privately held company currently operating 35 neighborhood clinics in Portland, Salem, Vancouver, and Seattle. ZOOM+Care was selected as one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014-2017, has been a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year, and was named by Willamette Week as “Best Primary Care Physician” in 2017.
- Practice from home in Oregon, while working once a quarter from a ZOOM+Care clinic
- Work 35 hours per week
- Earn top-tier compensation and benefits
- Master the delivery of the Digital Perfect Visit via chat and the latest emerging technologies
- Real-time access to experienced physician support
- Easy-to-use electronic charting; advanced decision-support
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Two years practicing primary care or urgent care
- Licensed in Oregon and Washington (or willingness to obtain)
- Must work in Oregon
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.