Medical Billing Administrative Support Associate
We’re hiring Medical Billing Administrative Support Associates
If you’re a creative problem solver who loves the thrill of the chase and enjoys working in a fast-paced growth environment, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. We’re looking for an entry-level Billing Administrative Support Associate with excellent problem solving skills. You’ll play an integral role in Zoom’s success by assisting the billing team with payment posting, researching balances, credentialing, and licensing. We look forward to hearing from you!
A little about ZOOM+Care
ZOOM+Care provides on-demand complete care including urgent care, primary care for adults and children, emergency care and specialty care in neighborhoods in Portland and Seattle. ZOOM+Care speciality areas include Dermatology, Gynecology/Women’s Health, Orthopedics, ENT, GI, Cardiology, Podiatry with more to come. We’re humbled to have been selected one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014-2017 and a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year.
- Post payments, and reconcile desktop deposits and electronic funds.
- Research and resolve credit balances, and post refunds.
- Interpret ICD & CPT coding.
- Perform patient collections activities, including courtesy calls on past due accounts.
- Provide customer service.
- Process medical records requests.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and across multiple departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Ability to easily navigate a computer and learn new software.
- Dedication to continuous performance improvement.
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.