Medical Billing Associate
Calling all college graduates... We’re hiring an entry-level Medical Billing Associate!
If you’re a creative problem solver who loves the thrill of the chase and enjoys working in a fast-paced growth environment, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. We’re looking for an entry-level Billing Associate with excellent problem solving skills. You’ll play an integral role in Zoom’s success by assisting the billing team with payment posting, researching balances, credentialing, and licensing. We look forward to hearing from you!
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Post payments, and reconcile desktop deposits and electronic funds
- Research and resolve credit balances, and post refunds
- Interpret ICD & CPT coding
- Perform patient collections activities, including courtesy calls on past due accounts
- Provide customer service
- Process medical records requests
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and across multiple departments
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Ability to easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Dedication to continuous performance improvement
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.