Medical Billing Specialist
We’re hiring an experienced Medical Billing Specialist!
If you’re an experienced medical biller who loves the thrill of the chase and enjoys working in a fast-paced growth environment, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. We’re looking for a precise and quantitative person with at least two years in primary care or specialty medicine and excellent problem solving skills. You’ll play an integral role in Zoom’s success by managing accounts receivable, researching and resolving insurance claims, and providing exceptional customer service. We look forward to hearing from you!
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Perfect your existing billing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Manage a high-volume of accounts receivable for major insurance companies where you’ll research and resolve claim issues
- Grow with a fast-paced company that is determined to change how healthcare is delivered
- 2+ years of relevant billing experience
- ICD and CPT coding knowledge
- Dedication to continuous performance improvement
- A strong track record of performance in school and work
- Ability to easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.