Medical Billing Specialist
We’re hiring an experienced Medical Billing Specialist!
If you’re an experienced medical biller who loves the thrill of the chase and enjoys working in a fast-paced growth environment, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. We’re looking for a precise and quantitative person with at least two years in primary care or specialty medicine and excellent problem solving skills. You’ll play an integral role in Zoom’s success by managing accounts receivable, researching and resolving insurance claims, and providing exceptional customer service. We look forward to hearing from you!
A little about ZOOM+Care
ZOOM+Care provides on-demand complete care including urgent care, primary care for adults and children, emergency care and specialty care in neighborhoods in Portland and Seattle. ZOOM+Care speciality areas include Dermatology, Gynecology/Women’s Health, Orthopedics, ENT, GI, Cardiology, Podiatry with more to come. We’re humbled to have been selected one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014-2017 and a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year.
- Perfect your existing billing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Manage a high-volume of accounts receivable for major insurance companies where you’ll research and resolve claim issues
- Grow with a fast-paced company that is determined to change how healthcare is delivered
- 2+ years of relevant billing experience
- ICD and CPT coding knowledge
- Dedication to continuous performance improvement
- A strong track record of performance in school and work
- Ability to easily navigate a computer and learn new software
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.