Per-Diem Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant (PA, PA-C)
ZOOM+Care is Hiring a Physician Assistant to work 1-2 shifts per month at our ZOOM+Care Super Clinic!
If you are a Physician Assistant who is interested in delivering superior ambulatory care beyond the scope of urgent care, in a new, modern clinic equipped with state-of-the-art technology, then ZOOM+Care Super could be your dream job! As a ZOOM+Care Super Physician Assistant, you’ll have access to an array of innovative technical tools for precise and complete decision making. And, like all of our providers, you’ll demonstrate clinical excellence, timeliness and superb patient communication as you work alongside an amazing team of professionals that’s creating the world’s first neighborhood and smartphone-based healthcare system.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Practice confidently alongside a dynamic team of ER Docs, Imaging Technologists, and Associates
- Flexible scheduling options with the opportunity to pick up shifts at other clinics
- Develop specialty skills! At ZOOM+Care you have on demand access to top specialists
- Provide evidence based medical care while delivering a revolutionary patient experience to your very own community
- Board Certified Physician Assistant with 1+ year experience in Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care
- Our competitive and transparent compensation plan lets you focus on what you love to do - deliver the right care.