Senior Java Developer
We’re hiring experienced Senior Java Developers!
If you’re a Java Developer with at least five years of experience in software engineering and you’re looking for a new challenge, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! As a Java Developer, you'll deliver code to market on rapid sprint cycles and disrupt the status quo. You’ll collaborate across a diverse team of technologists, designers, business customers and product owners to produce creative software solutions. You’ll work closely with our clinical and business partners to ensure the delivery of quality care across all our channels including digital and retail.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, shipping innovative and compelling features rapidly, you'll knock it out of the park. Healthcare industry experience is not required; we are looking for people who know how to deliver secure and stable software solutions. We are deeply committed to supporting your professional development by advancing your engineering skills and sharing the ZOOM+Care engineering vision.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Computer science degree or related experience required
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 5+ years of experience developing, deploying and maintaining object oriented applications in Enterprise Java (J2EE) on Linux platforms
- 3+ years of experience building RESTful API’s (JSON/XML)
- Experience with integration/enterprise testing
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.