Social Media Specialist
We’re hiring a Social Media Specialist!
Are you ready to build a social community at ZOOM+Care? If so, then look no further. Your goal will be to grow the number of patients who follow and engage with Zoom in both the Portland and Seattle markets. You will engage with our patients by monitoring and responding to inbound social media messages from multiple channels. You will create social media campaigns to inspire, delight and educate patients about relevant health topics and how ZOOM+Care is disrupting the status quo of healthcare. You’ll maintain the Zoom voice and follow an established playbook for delighting our patients. This might be a fit if you are looking for an unparalleled opportunity for personal growth and professional development.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience
- Manage campaigns including setup, monitoring, and optimization on a daily basis
- Create, edit and share social media content (blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Respond to all social media messages and rates (Yelp, Google, Glassdoor, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Report on top KPIs for engagement and conversions from social media
- Manage and optimize social media budget to maximize ROI
- Monitor and comment on trends in social media, monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- 2+ years experience and superior knowledge in social media landscape, trends, networks and toolset
- 1 year experience in a social media or marketing position (experience writing for marketing purposes preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) or equivalent
- Video editing skills
- Exciting compensation package
- Please apply with your resume and your social media portfolio