Emergency Medicine Physician (MD, DO): Part-Time
We’re hiring an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician!
If you’re an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician with at least two successful years in an emergency room setting and you’re looking for a new challenge, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an effort to transform emergency medicine. You’ll join a team of fellow emergency physicians, specialists, primary care providers, NPs/PAs/NDs and technologists who are coming together with the shared purpose of reinventing American healthcare.
This might be a fit if you are looking for an unparalleled opportunity for personal growth and professional development. Join the ZOOM+Care team to focus on clinical excellence and innovation while earning an attractive salary!
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun board-certified physicians, specialists, PAs, NPs and NDs
- Perfect your existing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood centers with a well organized practice model. Our providers often tell us how much their patients rave about their experience at ZOOM+Care.
- Opportunity to master outpatient procedures
- ZOOM+Care is committed to evidence-based medical practice
- Great opportunity to be on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- Board certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine
- ACLS certified
- Oregon Medical License
- You can expect to earn $220/hr for day shifts and $240/hr for night shifts