Graphic Designer: Part-Time
ZOOM+Care is hiring a Part-Time Graphic Designer!
If you are a hands-on, crafty, Graphic Designer who is looking to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment, then ZOOM+Care could be right for you! As a ZOOM+Care Graphic Designer, you will use your start-up mindset to deliver effective, aesthetic, on-brand and on-strategy creative for website, web pages, product graphics and various other social and marketing materials. We’re on our way to rebuilding healthcare, and we want your help to share the ZOOM+Care brand.
A little about ZOOM+Care
ZOOM+Care provides on-demand complete care including urgent care, primary care, emergency care and specialty care in 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. ZOOM+Care speciality areas include Dermatology, Gynecology/Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, ENT, GI, Cardiology, Podiatry and more to come. We’re humbled to have been selected one of the most admired healthcare companies in Oregon in 2014-2017 and a finalist for the Oregon Entrepreneur Network's Growth Company of the Year. We are driven to provide radical access of affordable care to our customers, and believe that efficient back end processes are a big part of being successful.
- Produce designs and production assets for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with internal developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- 2+ years of design experience.
- Self-Starter and independent. Able to prioritize and quickly iterate.
- Experience translating or working with brand briefs and within brand guidelines.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter campaign experience at creative agencies or at an in-house brand a plus.
- Doodler / Illustrator.
- Crafty. Willing to create pieces through a variety of mediums (shoot photography, hand draw, claymation, etc.).
- Whatever it takes attitude.
- Experience making short videos and gifs using Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.