Licensed Massage Therapist
We’re hiring an experienced Licensed Massage Therapist!
If you’re an experienced LMT looking to be part of a clinical team delivering complete injury and preventative care, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. We’re looking for an LMT to work side by side with both DCs and PTs using massage and other modalities to prevent and reverse injuries. You’ll be the front line defense for disc herniation, sprains and strains, lifestyle advice, and performance enhancement; and you’ll have access to the best tools, equipment, and resources to deliver the right care.
This is not a typical massage practice! As a ZOOM+Care Licensed Massage Therapist you’ll provide focused manual treatments and therapies that require anatomical knowledge. You’ll use your hands, but also use your deep anatomical knowledge, to add value to our multidisciplinary medical practice.
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- No marketing required! Come in and work, without having to grow your own practice
- Learn new skills and gain experience with innovative therapeutic devices
- Work directly with DCs and PTs in a multidisciplinary office
- ZOOM+Care is growing, providing new opportunities to work in different places over time or vertically grow into the company
- LMT degree from accredited school
- 2 years full-time practice as an experienced LMT
- Active License
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence