Linux Systems Administrator
We are hiring a talented Linux Systems Administrator!
If you’re a Systems Administrator with strong Linux skills and at least two years of experience, ZOOM+Care could be right for you. You’ll play a key role in an exceptional technology organization that is shaping a new paradigm of healthcare.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Join an exceptional team of passionate and fun technology experts
- Contribute to transformative technology initiatives that impact our business and patients
- Perfect your skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Gain exposure to the hottest systems technologies (virtualization, containerization, automation, orchestration, cloud) and work on the cutting edge of American healthcare
- Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements
- Tests software updates and patches
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and 2-3 years of Systems Administration experience
- Linux technologies including scripting, networking, user administration and security
- VMware and general virtualization concepts
- Atlassian ecosystem & CI-CD pipeline administration strongly preferred
- Automation, orchestration, and infrastructure-as-code (IaC)
- Enterprise storage and backup technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud (AWS) security protocols
- Advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Experience working in customer-facing production environments
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence