We’re hiring a Pharmacist to support our innovative healthcare team!
If you’re a friendly, detail-oriented, team-driven Pharmacist with a desire for innovative healthcare delivery, ZOOM+Care could be right for you! As the ZOOM+Care Pharmacist, you will lead a team of Pharmacy Technicians and Associates and support our patients through the delivery of pharmaceutically elegant medications, clinically appropriate medical information, and excellent customer service.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Join a team of super-smart and fun healthcare professionals with a passion for clinical excellence
- Assist with training, coaching, and supervision of Pharmacy Technicians and other Associates
- Ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions and orders filled by completing all processing steps, including Drug Utilization Review and Final Quality Assurance
- Provide excellent customer service and healthcare counseling by assisting patients, ZOOM+Care employees and outside associates with medically-related issues
- Maintain confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required to comply with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (BS) or Doctoral degree (PharmD) from an Accredited College or School of Pharmacy
- Oregon and Washington Pharmacist license in good standing (or ability to obtain)
- Minimum of one year Community/Retail Pharmacy related experience
- Competitive compensation package. ZOOM+Care is committed to paying for excellence.