Physician Assistant (PA, PA-C): M-F 5:00pm- 12:00am
ZOOM+Care is Hiring Physician Assistants!
- Building the nation's first complete health system from the ground up to deliver twice the health care at half the price with ten times patient delight?
- Working 35 hours a week with no admin days and no on-call time?
- Enjoying 3.5 days off every week?
- Practicing in an environment that puts the patient first? Where patients rate their care at a 4.7 out of a 5.0 scale?
- Earning up to $160,000 a year by seeing 2 patients an hour?
- Working close to home? ZOOM+Care has openings in neighborhoods throughout the Portland Metro Area!
If so, ZOOM+Care could be your dream job! As a talented Physician Assistant, you’ll diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses and injuries and conduct thorough wellness exams for adults and kids alike. Come develop your skills in our complete care system with ongoing support from our medical leadership team!
A Little About ZOOM+Care®
We care for more than 200,000 people per year in our 36 neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was founded in 2006 by Portland, Oregon physicians David Sanders, M.D., and Albert DiPiero, M.D. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of "Twice 1/2 Ten" - twice the health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been selected as one of Oregon's most admired healthcare companies for the past four years.
- Practice confidently with on demand access to your Supervising Physician
- Develop specialty skills! At ZOOM+Care you’ll have access to top specialists, with the added opportunity to do rotations in speciality areas such as emergency medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics
- Provide a rewarding mix of care including preventive care, illness and injury, diagnostic challenges, and procedures
- Practice in state-of-the art neighborhood clinics with a well organized practice model. Our providers often tell us how much their patients rave about their experience at ZOOM+Care
- Provide evidence based medical care to your very own community
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- 1+ year experience in an urgent care, primary care or emergency care setting preferred
- Our competitive and transparent compensation plan lets you focus on what you love to do - deliver the right care
- Competitive base compensation automatically marked over industry average with bonus potential
- Opportunities for extra shifts with additional compensation
Want to learn more about us?
- See how ZOOM+Care is holding itself and its insurance partners accountable to delivering higher quality, lower cost healthcare: https://www.zoomcare.com/zoom-transparency-report
- ZOOM+Care is Portland’s Primary Doctor choice! http://www.wweek.com/promotions/2017/02/16/best-of-portland-readers-poll-2017
- ZOOM+Care partners with Aetna to expand its reach: https://www.bizjournals.com/portland/news/2018/04/26/after-a-rough-year-zoom-care-collaborates-with.html