Seattle Urgent Care I same-day no-wait visits
Bellevue10425 NE 8th St #4 Lincoln Square Bellevue, WA 98004
Capitol Hill - Broadway and Mercer531 Broadway E Suite 10 Seattle, WA 98102
Capitol Hill Station123 Broadway East Seattle, WA 98102
Our Urgent Care Providers in Seattle
Same-day, no-wait care in Seattle
- Over 500 Urgent and Primary Care Visits in your neighborhood.
- Open 365 days a year.
- Available early mornings, late nights, and weekends.
- On-site meds and labs.
- Licensed ZOOM+Care Doctors practicing evidence-based medicine.
- Fast and convenient scheduling online and with our iOS app.
- Digital medical records on your phone.
Seattle ZOOM+Care locations
We’re conveniently located in the Seattle neighborhoods where you work and live. Current Seattle locations include:
- Capitol Hill - Broadway and Mercer
- Capitol Hill Station
- Queen Anne
How it works
1. Start with the app.
2. Schedule same-day visits.
3. Experience the Perfect Visit™.
4. Get meds from us.
5. Pay for care when you get care.
6. Your health records belong to you.
How to have a Perfect Visit™
ZOOM+Care does things differently. Make the most of your visit:
1. Arrive five minutes before your scheduled visit. If you’re more than five minutes late, we’ll reschedule you for a later time.
2. Bring your photo ID and current insurance card. We’ll confirm your identity and add or update your insurance.
3. Pay at the end of your visit. We’ll charge any owed amount automatically and bill your insurance for the rest. No cash or checks accepted.
More from ZOOM+Care
Not enough Zoom in your life? We understand. Fixing healthcare is exciting stuff.
What We Treat
We treat hundreds of illnesses and injuries, and provide complete regular wellness exams including sports exams and vaccinations. Our doctors are licensed and receive intensive training to ensure the delivery of evidence-based care you can trust.
Common Conditions We Treat
What People are SayingZOOM+ Yelp Reviews
I don't know what it is, but I feel that zoomcare hoards all the caring doctors. This is my third time at zoomcare in one week due to an infection and it...
My uncle was visiting from overseas and came down with a bug of some sort. Zoom care made sure we could get him checked in with no wait despite him not...
I went there today for a tetanus shot after a chinchilla bite - interesting fact: the chinchilla who bit me is named "Nibbler." I saw Brian Li PA-C. I was...