Take a crack at pain relief
Almost 65 million Americans report experiencing a recent episode of back pain, and 16 million people say that chronic back pain limits them in everyday activities. If you’re living with chronic pain, recovering from an injury, or suffering from headaches, you need relief quickly — but finding the time to see a specialist can be a real pain in the neck.
ZoomCare is here to help. We offer same-day, gentle chiropractic care for acute and chronic neck and back injuries, with or without a referral, to get you back on your feet.
ZoomCare chiropractors have got your back.
Some of the most highly-rated chiropractors in the field call ZoomCare their home. All of our chiropractors practice quality, compassionate, people-first care, tailored to your exact needs. We don’t follow a cookie-cutter approach to your spinal and muscular issues — if you don’t need x-rays, we don’t require them! And if you need a referral to work with a physical therapist, surgeon, or other specialist, we can help you find one nearby.
More than a spine adjustment
People see chiropractors for a lot of different reasons! Whether you’re recovering from a trauma, dealing with chronic pain, or trying to prevent injury in the first place, seeing a chiropractor might be right for you. Here are just a few reasons you might want to see a chiropractor:
- Chronic headaches and migraines: a chiropractor can reduce the kinks and knots, which can relieve many common headaches.
- Joint and muscle pain: sometimes, a simple musculoskeletal alignment is enough to relieve chronic pain in your knees, hips, shoulders, and other areas.
- Back and neck pain: a chiropractic visit can relieve chronic back pain without the need for narcotics or surgery.
- Sedentary lifestyle: many of us have to sit still at a desk for most of the day, leading to poor posture and stiffness that a chiropractic visit can alleviate.
- Limited range of motion: if you’ve noticed that you’re not as flexible as you used to be or your neck won’t turn as far in one direction, you might benefit from a chiropractor’s healing touch.
- Recent accident or sports injury: accidents and injuries can lead to serious, lasting injuries that require close attention to prevent them from getting worse.