I'm locked out of my online account. How can I reset my password?
To reset your password:
1. Select "More" from the main navigation
2. Choose "Log in" from the list
3. Click "Forgot your password" directly below the login button.
If you continue to have issues, call our our Help Team at (503) 684-8252. We'll verify your online account by asking you security questions.
How can I view or access my medical records?
You can access your medical records including upcoming and past visits, labs, and X-rays from your Timeline. Go to zoomcare.com or use the ZOOM+Care iOS App.
1. Select "Timeline" from the navigation
2. Login to your account when prompted
3. Select the “Provider Note” of your choice
To share your records, download a record for each visit as a PDF.
If another medical office needs your medical records please have them send a fax request to ZOOM+Care at 1-866-859-8195.
I'm at the pharmacy. Where is my prescription?
Call us at 503-684-8252. We'll take care of it right away.
Why do I have a $99 charge from ZOOM+Care?
If you're more than 5 minutes late and don't reschedule we'll charge you $99. Same goes if you don't show up, or cancel with less than an hour's notice. If you reschedule the same day your $99 fee will be waived.
I was referred to a doctor who can't see me for weeks. What can I do next?
If you're a ZOOM+Care Health Insurance Member, reach out to our Help Team directly at (503) 684-8252.
If you're using another health insurance, reach out to your insurer for a list of providers in your network that match your referral. The easiest way to get a hold of your insurer is to call the phone number on the back of your insurance card.
Will I be charged if ZOOM+Care cancelled my visit?
If ZOOM+Care cancelled your visit you won't be charged a cancellation fee. We'll call you directly to reschedule your visit.
What should I do if I have a question or concern about privacy and security?
We're committed to your privacy and security. Email our Help Team. We'll investigate and get back to you within 24 hours.
How do I find a diagnosis code (ICD10) or a procedure code (CPT)?
Here's how to find your visit's diagnostic or procedure code:
1. Select "Timeline"
2. Select "Provider Note" for the desired visit
3. Find the 3-7 character ICD-10 code (a, i.e., J01.90.) in the "Diagnosis and Plan" section
4. Find the 5-digit CPT code (i.e., 97213.) in the “Office Visit” section.
Who can I talk to about a problem I had with my visit?
Email our Help Team. We'll investigate and get back to you within 24 hours.
Can I view my child's medical record?
1. Select "Timeline" from the main navigation
2. Log into your account when prompted
3. Select "Your Name" at the top of the page and choose your child’s Timeline
4. Select the "Provider Note" for the desired visit. They're in chronological order and labeled with your child's name.
If you can't see your child's records in your account, it may be that they are linked to a different responsible party's account. Try having the other responsible party log-in to check. Still nothing? Call our Help Team at (503) 684-8252.
I have two accounts with two different email addresses. How can I sync them?
Call our our Help Team at (503) 684-8252. We'll verify your identify and get your accounts synced.
How can I verify my employee's doctor note is valid?
Call our Help Team at (503) 684-8252 to validate your employee's doctor note.