How do I follow-up with my ZOOM+Care Doctor?
There are 3 ways to follow-up with a ZOOM+Care Doctor:
1. Chat with us. It's just $25 or if you’re following up within 7 days of an in-person visit, it’s free.
2. Schedule with any doctor at zoomcare.com or the iOS App.
3. If you want to follow-up with a specific doctor. Find your doctor, Portland Doctors, Salem Doctors, Vancouver Doctors, Seattle Doctors, click on their name to schedule directly with them.
Why can't I schedule over the phone?
Our mission is to deliver amazing care and reduce costs. Rather than spend money on a call center we invest it in your care. To schedule go to zoomcare.com. It's easy.
I missed taking my antibiotics. What should I do next?
For medical questions including questions about medications go to ChatCare. It's free if you're following up within 7 days of your visit.
How do I get my lab results?
Most labs are returned within 24-72 hours after your visit. Some labs take a week or more.
Here's how to access your lab results:
1. We'll email you the results. Didn't get an email? Check your spam folder for an email from email@example.com. 2. You can review them later from your timeline at zoomcare.com. Select the date of your visit and view the "Send Out Tests" section of your "Visit Summary PDF."
NOTE: The secure link to your lab results expires 30 days after delivery. This keeps your personal health information secure.
I don't see all my records in my timeline. How do I access them?
Missing a record? Email us. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
How do I transfer my prescription to another pharmacy?
Contact the pharmacy where your prescription was originally sent. They can transfer the prescription to a new pharmacy of your choice.
Stuck? Pharmacy not helping? Call the ZOOM+Care Help Team at (503) 684-8252
My prescription isn't correct. How do I get help?
Call our Help Team at (503) 684-8252.
I need paperwork filled out about my care. How do I send it to my provider?
Email us. Don't forget to attach your paperwork for sports physicals, family leave of absence, worker's compensation or auto insurance claims. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
I'm locked out of my online account. How can I reset my password?
To reset your password:
1. Select "More" from the main navigation
2. Choose "Log in" from the list
3. Click "Forgot your password" directly below the login button.
If you continue to have issues, call our our Help Team at (503) 684-8252. We'll verify your online account by asking you security questions.
How can I view or access my medical records?
You can access your medical records including upcoming and past visits, labs, and X-rays from your Timeline. Go to zoomcare.com or use the ZOOM+Care iOS App.
1. Select "Timeline" from the navigation
2. Login to your account when prompted
3. Select the “Provider Note” of your choice
To share your records, download a record for each visit as a PDF.
If another medical office needs your medical records please have them send a fax request to ZOOM+Care at 1-866-859-8195.
I'm at the pharmacy. Where is my prescription?
Call us at 503-684-8252. We'll take care of it right away.
Why do I have a $99 charge from ZOOM+Care?
If you're more than 5 minutes late and don't reschedule we'll charge you $99. Same goes if you don't show up, or cancel with less than an hour's notice. If you reschedule the same day your $99 fee will be waived.
I was referred to a doctor who can't see me for weeks. What can I do next?
If you're a ZOOM+Care Health Insurance Member, reach out to our Help Team directly at (503) 684-8252.
If you're using another health insurance, reach out to your insurer for a list of providers in your network that match your referral. The easiest way to get a hold of your insurer is to call the phone number on the back of your insurance card.
Will I be charged if ZOOM+Care cancelled my visit?
If ZOOM+Care cancelled your visit you won't be charged a cancellation fee. We'll call you directly to reschedule your visit.
What should I do if I have a question or concern about privacy and security?
We're committed to your privacy and security. Email our Help Team. We'll investigate and get back to you within 24 hours.
How do I find a diagnosis code (ICD10) or a procedure code (CPT)?
Here's how to find your visit's diagnostic or procedure code:
1. Select "Timeline"
2. Select "Provider Note" for the desired visit
3. Find the 3-7 character ICD-10 code (a, i.e., J01.90.) in the "Diagnosis and Plan" section
4. Find the 5-digit CPT code (i.e., 97213.) in the “Office Visit” section.
Who can I talk to about a problem I had with my visit?
Email our Help Team. We'll investigate and get back to you within 24 hours.
Can I view my child's medical record?
1. Select "Timeline" from the main navigation
2. Log into your account when prompted
3. Select "Your Name" at the top of the page and choose your child’s Timeline
4. Select the "Provider Note" for the desired visit. They're in chronological order and labeled with your child's name.
If you can't see your child's records in your account, it may be that they are linked to a different responsible party's account. Try having the other responsible party log-in to check. Still nothing? Call our Help Team at (503) 684-8252.
I have two accounts with two different email addresses. How can I sync them?
Call our our Help Team at (503) 684-8252. We'll verify your identify and get your accounts synced.
How can I verify my employee's doctor note is valid?
Call our Help Team at (503) 684-8252 to validate your employee's doctor note.